Reef Magic & Marine World| Reef Expereince
Reef Magic guests have exclusive access to the all-season Marine World activity platform located on a premium section of beautiful Moore Reef. Enjoy a fun filled 5 hours at the Great Barrier Reef including a Semi Submersible tour, all snorkelling equipment, a Marine Biologist presentation, Glass Bottom Boat tour, Underwater Observatory and a delicious buffet lunch.
Marine World pontoon on the Outer Reef offers a full range of facilities and activities on-board. The pontoon is a large stable structure based at Moore Reef with extensive undercover and seating areas.
- 5 hours at Marine Word reef activity platform
- FREE Semi Submarine coral viewing tours
- FREE Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tours
- Great Barrier Reef presentation by Marine Biologist
- Fish feeding and identification with Marine Biologist
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for non-swimmers
- Excellent snorkelling
- Spacious Sundeck with lounges and shaded areas
- Kids safety swimming enclosure
- Change Rooms, fresh water rinse showers
- German & French Speaking Crew daily
- Wheelchair accessible
Included in your day:
- Semi-Submarine & Glass Bottom Boat
- Marine Biologist presentations
- Underwater reef viewing observatory
- Infant safety swimming enclosure
- Dedicated snorkel supervisor
- Unlimited snorkelling with all snorkelling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Wet suit or Lycra Suit
- Hot/cold tropical buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Filtered drinking water
- FREE Wi-Fi on-board Reef Magic
- German and French speaking crew on-board daily
Your Day with Reef Magic
- 08:00-08:30: Check-in inside Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, at the Reef Magic counter
- 09:00: Depart Cairns Marlin Jetty, fast 90 minute vessel transfer direct to the Outer Reef
- 10:30: Arrive at the Marine World Outer Reef activity platform
- 5 hours activity time at the reef
- 15:30: Depart the reef and return to Cairns
- 17:00: Return back to Cairns Marlin Jetty
Hotel Transfers are not included, however can be added at an additional fee
Optional Extras (available when booking)
Marine World | Guided Snorkel Tour | $40 Adult | $30 Child
Approx. 30 minutes. Perfect for the beginner snorkeler. Join the Marine Naturalist in small groups and learn more about the reef. Explore sheltered coral lagoon with expert snorkelling assistance and instruction available at all times.
Introductory Diving | $139 Per Person
No experience necessary. All equipment provided.
Certified Diving | $89 Per Person
Professional dive guide, All equipment, wet suit & use of dedicated dive tender vessel. Up to 3 uniquely different dives in a day.
All diving is subject to successful completion of an on-board medical questionnaire. Certain medical conditions (ie: asthma) and some
medications may exclude individuals from diving. The minimum legal age for diving is 12 years. All divers under 18 years of age must have
parent/guardian consent. Certified Divers must produce Certification Card. Please note, it is recommended to leave at least 12-24 hours
between diving & flying with the time period dependant on depth, duration and number of dives.
What to bring
Swimmers, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
Loved the glass bottom boat, as a poor sea swimmer it was the highlight of my trip to the GBR. Definitely recommend it.
Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful day!
Great experience with Reef Magic, definitely try SNUBA diving, say hello to Wally & enjoy!
We had a great day on Reef Magic with plenty of choice of activities on offer. All staff were friendly and helpful- one of the best days of our holiday!
Great family day out and was a lovely way to discover the reef.
The Reef Magic staff was very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed our time at the Barrier Reef. The lunch could have been a bit better as the food was a bit salty.
Reef Magic Departs Daily from the Cairns Marina. 08:00-08:30: Check-in inside Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, at the Reef Magic counter