Get Dunked! | 8am - 12pm
Take a wild ride on our rib ‘Tornado’ experiencing our exclusive ‘Hot lap’ of Dunk island, A beautiful Tropical island boasting stretches of sandy beaches, coral reefs, hiking paths to Mt Kootaloo lookout, secret caves and stunning boulder formations on a beautiful Jurassic backdrop.
Explore and discover the underwater world or laze around on a boulder or under a palm tree at the sheltered Coconut bay, or take a break at the new café overlooking the sandy spit before your return boat ride to Mission beach.
A maximum group of 10 people on each journey will ensure a more intimate experience on our world Heritage treasure.
Half Day Tour | 8am - 12pm
- Wild rib boat 'Tornado' ride around Dunk Island
- Snorkeling gear and wetsuit/stinger suits provided
- Light snacks and drinks included
- Small group tour - Max 10
- FREE transfers from Mission Beach
- Snorkel the fringing coral reefs
- Nibbles and drinks included
- Coconut Bay's tropical sandy beach
- Intimate groups, maximum 10 people
- Friendly guides
- Locally owned and operated experience
- Depart from Clump Point boat ramp at 8:00 AM (Not the jetty!)
- Full lap of Dunk Island, including Pirates cave and Granite hole (Weather Permitting)
- Disembark at Coconut Bay for relaxation and a visit to the cafe on the spit - Bring Cash!
- Depart Coconut Bay for a direct return to Mission Beach - Clump Pt
Remember to Bring
- Change of clothes (wet set/dry set)
- Bring some cash for the cafe on Dunk (open Fri/Sat /Sun)
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Footwear or sandals that can get wet
- Personal insect repellent
- Waiver of liability to be signed before participation
- Your GoPro
Depart Clump Pt boat ramp approx 8.00am